Stakeholder Meeting about a Plan to Improve Austin-Area WatershedsCalendar
This meeting is being held to begin organizing a group of people who will formulate a plan to reduce bacteria in four streams in the Austin metropolitan area. The watersheds include portions of Walnut Creek, Waller Creek, the Spicewood Tributary to Shoal Creek, and Taylor Slough South.
|Date||Wednesday, November 28, 2012|
|Time||6:30 – 8:00 p.m.|
|Where||One Texas Center, Room 325 505 Barton Springs Road. Austin, Texas|
|Contact Name||Lauren Oertel|
|Add event to calendar||
Parking is available in the adjacent parking garage.
Agenda topics include:
- What’s involved in creating a plan to reduce bacteria
- What the City of Austin is already doing in the watersheds
- Details of the proposed project
- Opportunities for involvement by local citizens
- Citizen interests, concerns, and recommendations