Video, News, Maps, and Photos: Implementing the TMDL for the Guadalupe River above Canyon Lake
|Project Location and Parameters||Project Navigation||TMDL Program Navigation|
River Basin: Guadalupe
On this page:
Many of the links on this page exit the TCEQ website.
Republished by the Upper Guadalupe River Authority (UGRA). All of the links in this section are to documents and most exit the TCEQ website.
- 12th Annual River Clean Up, July 2015
Flash Flood Dangers, June 2015
Water Quality Resources for Private Well Owners, August 2015
Impact of Recent EPA Clean Water Act Rule, September 2015
How Do You Impact the Guadalupe River? October 2015
Take Care of Your Septic System, November 2015
- Kerrville Daily Times , May 2014
- UGRA Board of Directors Recognizes Summer Study Volunteers , September 2013
- What to Consider Before You Purchase a Baby Duck or Goose for Easter , March 2012
- Thirteen Tons of Trash Removed from Guadalupe River in 2013 , January 2014
Parks, Pets, and Waterfowl
River Clean Up
More photos of the UGRA’s Annual River Cleanup
Riparian and Stream Ecosystem Workshop, May 2014
Online and On-Air Information
All the links in this section exit the TCEQ website.
- Stream Flow Reports on the UGRA website
- Local radio stations that host weekly river reports and talks
Please e-mail us at email@example.com, and mention the Guadalupe River TMDL project in the subject line. Or call us at 512-239-6682.