Questions or Comments:
You are here:

TCEQ e-Services

You have many online options for reporting, registering, and applying for permits and licenses—plus paying fees and other assessments, and filing documents and commenting on commission matters.

ePermits: Apply for air permits, stormwater and other general permits and PST self-certification.

eApp for Licensing: Apply for a new occupational license and request approval to register for the exam.

eLicense Renewal: Renew your occupational license or registration if you've completed the required CEUs.

eRegistration: Register your boat or pump-out station for sewage disposal, plus other registrations.

eReporting: Submit your discharge monitoring reports, annual emissions inventory, and more.

ePay: Use a credit card or electronic check to pay many of your fees and assessments.

eFiling: File documents for cases under consideration at upcoming commission agenda meetings or at SOAH.

eComments: Submit your comments online for certain TCEQ activities.