Consideration of the Commission's response to an interim implementation policy on new or revised ozone and particulate matter national ambient air quality standards. The Commissioners discussed item #2, #3, #4, and #5 together. Herb Williams (Air Policy) and Doyle Pendleton (Monitoring) presented these items. The Commissioners took comment on these items from the following individuals and organizations who had not previously provided written or oral comment:
- David Ford, Automotive Service Association of Texas
- Jim Cripe, Southwest Drycleaners Association
- Bill Dermott, Exxon Company, USA
- Darrell Sawyer, Carl's Cleaners, Inc.
- Chester Whatley, Darrin's Drycleaning
- Greg Salome
- Keith Kocher, Southwest Drycleaners Association
- Bill Wurster, Sure Cast
- Doug Scales, Jr., Automotive Environmental Products Co.
- Randy Eminger, Center for Energy and Economic Development
- Mary Toomey, Office of Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison
- Lisa Weston Hanneman, City of Austin.
The Commissioners continued items #2, #3, #4, and #5 as old business for consideration at 1:00 on Wednesday, February 12th, in E-201S.