Skip to Content
Questions or Comments:

401 Certification to Discharge Dredged or Fill Material: Forms and Documents

Links to forms and documents for Tier I, Tier II, and Nationwide Permits Certification. You may need these to discharge dredged or fill material if your project requires a Section 404 permit from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.