Questions or Comments:
You are here:

Waste Record Keeping and Reporting

Information on recordkeeping and reporting requirements as mandated by state and federal solid waste rules.

Both state and federal solid waste rules mandate record keeping and reporting requirements for industrial and hazardous waste generators, transporters, and receivers. The TCEQ is responsible for ensuring that solid waste generators and receivers submit the required information. Contact the Industrial and Hazardous Waste (IHW) Registration Team at (512) 239-6413 or for questions about IHW reporting (annual waste summaries, waste shipment summaries, and monthly waste receipt summaries). Additional information about IHW recordkeeping and reporting can be found on the pages linked below.