Video, News, Maps, and Photos: Implementing the TMDL for the Guadalupe River above Canyon Lake
|Project Location and Parameters||Project Navigation||TMDL Program Navigation|
River Basin: Guadalupe
Many of the links on this page exit the TCEQ website.
Republished by the Upper Guadalupe River Authority (UGRA). All of the links in this section are to documents and several exit the TCEQ website.
- 11th Annual River Clean Up, June 2014
- Riparian Areas Boost River Flow , June 2014
- Kerrville Daily Times , May 2014
- Preserving Riparian Areas , February 2014
- Riparian Areas Benefit Wildlife , January 2014
- UGRA Year in Review , 2013
- UGRA Board of Directors Recognizes Summer Study Volunteers , September 2013
- Bird Exclusion Netting to be Installed on Sidney Baker Bridge, September 2012
- UGRA Contributes $10,000 to Kerr County for Rainwater Catchment System, August 2012
- What to Consider Before You Purchase a Baby Duck or Goose for Easter , March 2012
- Thirteen Tons of Trash Removed from Guadalupe River in 2013 , January 2014
Parks, Pets, and Waterfowl
River Clean Up
More photos of the UGRA’s Annual River Cleanup
Riparian and Stream Ecosystem Workshop, May 2014
Online and On-Air Information
All the links in this section exit the TCEQ website.
- Stream Flow Reports on the UGRA website
- Local radio stations that host weekly river reports and talks
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and mention the Guadalupe River TMDL project in the subject line. Or call us at 512-239-6682.