Texas Natural Gas Vehicle Grant Program
A Program of the Texas Emissions Reduction Plan (TERP)
Senate Bill (SB) 385, 82nd Texas Legislature, 2011, Regular Session, established the TNGVGP under Texas Health and Safety Code (THSC), Chapter 394.
|The TNGVGP is currently accepting grant applications.
UPDATE: The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) has received a sufficient number of applications under the Texas Natural Gas Vehicle Grant Program (TNGVGP) to award all of the funding available for this fiscal year. Therefore, those grant applications received beyond the funding threshold for this fiscal year will be held in their original queuing order and processed for contract consideration after the new fiscal year begins in September 2014 when more grant funds become available. New grant information will be posted as details become available.
- TNGVGP Grant Solicitation
- FY2014 Status of Applications Received
- List of Previous FY2012/2013 TNGVGP Applications Selected for Funding
- TNGVGP Summary Sheet (PDF)
- List of Participating Dealers (PDF)
- List of EPA Certificates of Conformity (for natural gas engines and vehicles) (PDF)
- Map of TNGVGP Eligible Counties (PDF)
- Participating Dealer Solicitation (How to Become a Participating Dealer)
- Information Request for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)