Texas Natural Gas Vehicle Grant Program
The TNGVGP provides grants to encourage an entity that owns and operates a heavy-duty or medium-duty motor vehicle to repower the vehicle with a natural gas engine or replace the vehicle with a natural gas vehicle. Grant applicants must go through a Participating Dealer under contract with the TCEQ to apply.
A Program of the Texas Emissions Reduction Plan (TERP)
Senate Bill (SB) 385, 82nd Texas Legislature, 2011, Regular Session, established the TNGVGP under Texas Health and Safety Code (THSC), Chapter 394.
|The TNGVGP is currently accepting grant applications.|
- TNGVGP Grant Solicitation
- Status of Applications Received (May 21, 2013)
- TNGVGP Summary Sheet
- List of Participating Dealers (January 15, 2013)
- List of EPA Certificates of Conformity (for natural gas engines and vehicles) (March 19, 2013)
- Map of TNGVGP Eligible Counties (PDF)
- Senate Bill 385 (PDF)
- Participating Dealer Solicitation (How to Become a Participating Dealer)
- Information Request for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)