Area Source Standards for Plating and Polishing Operations
On July 1, 2008, the EPA published the final rule on National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP): Area Source Standards for Plating and Polishing Operations. This rule applies to businesses that conduct plating, polishing or other metal finishing activities, and is in addition to TCEQ rules.
- Outreach Letter to Business Owners about Subpart WWWWWW (10/15/08) (Help with PDF)
- EPA Brief Summary/Fact Sheet
- EPA Brochure with applicability information for Subpart WWWWWW
- EPA Answers on Applicability for Subpart WWWWWW
- Industry-Specific Permits by Rule for Metal Finishers
- TCEQ's Compliance Tools for Metal Finishing Operations