Recycled-Content Products and Purchasing
The links compiled here take you off the TCEQ Web site. () If you encounter a broken link, please contact us by calling 512-239-3143 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Recycled Products Purchasing Cooperative: Provides high-quality recycled office copy paper at competitive prices through public and private cooperative purchasing.
- WasteWi$e: A free, voluntary program from the U.S. EPA to help members buy recycled products and reduce waste.
- State of California Recycled-Content Product Directory: A list of products containing recycled materials to help individuals, small business owners, state agencies, and corporate buyers in the commitment to buy recycled. Also offers information about the manufacturers, distributors and re-processors of these products.
- U.S. EPA Environmentally Preferable Purchasing Program: Assists agencies with purchasing environmentally preferable products and services.
- National Association of State Purchasing Officials: Provides a green purchasing guide with recycled-content products and contracts.
- National Association of Counties Green Government Initiative: Helps counties locate and select products.
Civic and Environmental Organizations
- Keep America BeautifulClose the Loop campaign: Developed with support from the U.S. EPA, this program encourages the public to buy recycled-content products.
- America Recycles Day: Coordinates national campaigns to increase recycling and the purchase of recycled-content products by the public.
- State of Texas Alliance for Recycling (STAR): Coordinates and provides resources for recycling campaigns in Texas.