PST State Lead
- Petroleum Storage Tank (PST) State Lead Legal Authority
- The PST State Lead Program is authorized by law to remediate situations where a release from a PST system has occurred. Release incident cases generally involve responsible parties (RPs) who are either unwilling or financially unable to conduct the necessary corrective actions at LPST sites.
- Petroleum Storage Tank (PST) State Lead Program
- Simple description of the TCEQ PST State-Lead Program and its role in the cleanup of leaking underground storage tanks.
- Eligibility for the Petroleum Storage Tank (PST) State Lead Program
- The Petroleum Storage Tank (PST) State-Lead Program of the TCEQ directs state contractors to conduct corrective action at leaking petroleum storage tank (LPST) sites in Texas that cannot be addressed by owners/operators