Texas Low Emission Diesel (TxLED) Stakeholder Group
The TxLED Stakeholder Group is an open-participation group that will meet periodically to discuss issues and topics related to the TxLED Program and to solicit stakeholder input relating to potential revisions to the program.
- About the TxLED Stakeholder Group
- Participating in This Advisory Group
- Schedule of Future Meetings
- Minutes and Agendas of Past Meetings
- Contact Information
- Sign-up for Email Updates
The TxLED Stakeholder Group is open to the public; therefore, anyone who wishes to join may attend the meetings. The group has included representatives from the petroleum refining and distribution industry, environmental groups, public interest groups, and individual citizens.
Participation in the TxLED Stakeholder Group is open to anyone who wishes to attend its meetings. The member list posted here will be updated periodically.
The date of the next meeting has not yet been determined.
November 1, 2011, Meeting
- The audio file for the November 1, 2011, meeting is listed below.
September 1, 2011, Meeting
- The audio file for the September 1, 2011, meeting is listed below.
For more information, please contact Morris Brown, Air Quality Planning Section, at (512) 239-1438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and specify “TxLED Stakeholder Group” in the subject line.
You will receive e-mails whenever we add new information to this TxLED Stakeholders Web page or to the main TxLED Program Web page. Click on the link below and do the following:
- Enter and confirm your e-mail address.
- From the list of choices, look under Air Quality and select "Texas Low Emission Diesel (TxLED) Program."
- Select other subscriptions if you wish, then click "Save."
- The system will then send you a confirmation e-mail to accept.
You can unsubscribe, change your e-mail address, or choose additional options from the link on this page or from the update e-mails you receive.