TxLED Affected Counties
The Texas Low Emission Diesel (TxLED) regulations apply to all diesel fuel sold or supplied for use in motor vehicles and non-road equipment operating in 110 central and eastern Texas counties.
TxLED is required in the following Texas counties:
- Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Liberty, Montgomery, and Waller counties (Houston-Galveston-Brazoria ozone nonattainment area).
- Hardin, Jefferson, and Orange counties (Beaumont–Port Arthur ozone nonattainment area).
- Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, Rockwall, and Tarrant Counties (Dallas–Fort Worth ozone nonattainment area).
- Anderson, Angelina, Aransas, Atascosa, Austin, Bastrop, Bee, Bell, Bexar, Bosque, Bowie, Brazos, Burleson, Caldwell, Calhoun, Camp, Cass, Cherokee, Colorado, Comal, Cooke, Coryell, De Witt, Delta, Falls, Fannin, Fayette, Franklin, Freestone, Goliad, Gonzales, Grayson, Gregg, Grimes, Guadalupe, Harrison, Hays, Henderson, Hill, Hood, Hopkins, Houston, Hunt, Jackson, Jasper, Karnes, Lamar, Lavaca, Lee, Leon, Limestone, Live Oak, Madison, Marion, Matagorda, McLennan, Milam, Morris, Nacogdoches, Navarro, Newton, Nueces, Panola, Polk, Rains, Red River, Refugio, Robertson, Rusk, Sabine, San Jacinto, San Patricio, San Augustine, Shelby, Smith, Somervell, Titus, Travis, Trinity, Tyler, Upshur, Van Zandt, Victoria, Walker, Washington, Wharton, Williamson, Wilson, Wise, and Wood counties.
More Questions? Contact the TxLED Program!
For more information, please contact Morris Brown, Air Quality Planning Section, at 512-239-1438 or e-mail email@example.com and specify “TxLED Program” in the subject line.
Sign up for e-mail updates on matters relating to the TxLED program.
You will receive e-mails whenever we add new information to this TxLED Stakeholders Web page or to the main TxLED Program Web page. Click on the link below and do the following:
- Enter and confirm your e-mail address.
- From the list of choices, look under Air Quality and select "Texas Low Emission Diesel (TxLED) Program."
- Select other subscriptions if you wish, then click "Save."
- The system will then send you a confirmation e-mail to accept.
You can unsubscribe, change your e-mail address, or choose additional options from the link on this page or from the update e-mails you receive.