Area Source Standards for Iron and Steel Foundries
On Jan. 2, 2008, the EPA published the final rule on National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP): Area Source Standards for Iron and Steel Foundries. This rule applies to businesses that conduct iron foundry or steel foundry activities, and is in addition to TCEQ rules.
Many of the documents on this page are in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format or Microsoft Word . (Help with downloading files).
- EPA Brief Summary/Fact Sheet
- EPA Brochure with applicability information for Subpart ZZZZZ
- Industry-Specific Permits by Rule for Foundries
- SBLGA Foundry Compliance Tools Web page
- Initial Notification Report Example
- Notification of Compliance Status-Metallic Scraps
- Notification of Compliance Status-Mercury Switch
- 40 CFR Part 63, Subpart WWWWWW (§ 63.11504-63.11513)
- 40 CFR Part 63, Subpart ZZZZZ (§ 63.10880-63.10906)
Where can I find more information and assistance?
The TCEQ's Small Business and Local Government Assistance Section offers free, confidential help to small businesses and local governments working to comply with state environmental regulations. Call us at 800-447-2827 or visit our Web page at TexasEnviroHelp.org.