Fleet Maintenance: Compliance Resources
- Industry-Specific Permits by Rule for Fleet Maintenance
- De Minimis—Determine if your site is covered under the De Minimis rule.
- Permitting a Septic System You must check with your local permitting authority, and you can use a septic system for toilet and kitchen wastewater only. Process water is prohibited.
- If you are connected to a sewer system, contact your local Publicly Owned Treatment Works (POTW) before discharging to their system.
- If you are not connected to a POTW, you may containerize your wastewater for disposal, apply for an industrial re-use authorization, or apply for an individual permit.
- Instructions and Application to Use Industrial Reclaimed Water
- Industrial Wastewater Discharges: The Permit Process
- Stormwater Permit Information
- Water: What Is My Source
- What to do with Used Oil, Batteries, Antifreeze, or Used Tires
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Rules and Regulations for Small-Quantity Generators (RG-234)
- Waste Designation Decision Matrix
- Hazardous Waste: There IS an Easier Way
Compliance Overview Tools
- Fleet Maintenance Checklist
- EPA Regulatory Requirements for Servicing of Motor Vehicle Air Conditioners –Guidance from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Delinquent Fees
- Your business could be eligible for a free environmental compliance assessment. For more information, visit our Compliance Commitment (C2) Site Visit Program website.