Fleet Maintenance: Compliance Resources
Information and forms for small business owners and local government officials who operate vehicle fleets in Texas.
- Industry-Specific Permits by Rule for Fleet Maintenance
- De Minimis—Determine if your site is covered under the De Minimis rule.
- What to do with Used Oil, Batteries, Antifreeze, or Used Tires
- Requirements for Used and Scrap Tire Generators (RG-513)
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Rules and Regulations for Small-Quantity Generators (RG-234)
- Waste Designation Decision Matrix
- Hazardous Waste: There IS an Easier Way
Compliance Overview Tools
- Fleet Maintenance Checklist (PDF) (Help with PDF)
- EPA Regulatory Requirements for Servicing of Motor Vehicle Air Conditioners –Guidance from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Delinquent Fees
- Your business could be eligible for a free environmental compliance assessment. For more information, visit our Compliance Commitment (C2) Site Visit Program website.