Reinforced Plastics Facilities: Compliance Resources
Overview of pollution prevention, rules, and permits for reinforced plastics facilities.
- Industry-Specific Permits by Rule for Reinforced Plastics Facilities
- Air Emissions Calculation Tips–Use this tool to determine if your shop can be covered by a Permit by Rule.
- De Minimis–Determine if your site is covered under the De Minimis rule.
- Waste Designation Decision Matrix
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Rules and Regulations for Small-Quantity Generators (RG-234)
- Common Questions on Empty Waste Containers (RG-480)
Compliance Overview Tools
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP) and Cultured Marble Facilities Checklist (PDF) (Help with PDF)-Applicability Checklist for Permit By Rule 106.392.
- Pollution Prevention for Reinforced Plastics and Fiberglass Facilities
- Delinquent Fees