Wood Products Manufacturing: Compliance Resources
- Industry-Specific Permits by Rule and Sawmill Standard Permit for Wood Products Manufacturing
- De Minimis–Determine if your site is covered under the De Minimis rule.
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Registration and Reporting: Am I Regulated?
- Industrial and Hazardous Waste Rules and Regulations for Small-Quantity Generators (RG-234)
- How to Classify Hazardous and Industrial Waste
- Common Questions on Empty Waste Containers (RG-480)
- Waste Designation Decision Matrix
- Managing Paint and Paint-Related Waste Under the Universal Waste Rule (RG-370)
- Hazardous Waste: There IS an Easier Way
- RENEW Information
- Creosote: What Is It? What Are the Risks? (GI-285)
Compliance Overview Tools
- Wood Products Manufacturing Checklist (PDF) (Help with PDF)– Use this checklist to determine which rules may apply to wood products manufacturing.
- Tier II, TRI and 112(r): A Comparison
- Delinquent Fees
- Your business could be eligible for a free environmental compliance assessment. For more information, visit our Compliance Commitment (C2) Site Visit Program website.