Water Compliance Resources
Public Water Supply: Compliance Resources – Information, guidance, and forms for public water systems in Texas.
Obtaining Approval for a New or Existing Public Water System
- Texas Water Infrastructure Coordination Committee (TWICC) – Committee to identify funding strategies for water and wastewater infrastructure.
- Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) - Financial Assistance – Information on loan and grant programs administered by the TWDB.
Drought Planning for Public Water Systems
- TCEQ Drought Contingency Planning – Information about water use restrictions, drought contingency planning, and water conservation.
Asset Management for Public Water Systems
- Managing Small Public Water Systems (RG-501) – A five-part series helping owners, managers, or operators of small water utilities understand and comply with rules and develop tools for planning and operation.
Water at Your R.V. Park or Temporary Housing Site
- RV Parks: Am I Regulated (RG-499) – How to comply with TCEQ rules at your RV park.
Sampling, Record Keeping and Reporting
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Industrial Wastewater and Stormwater Regulations
- On-Site Sewage Facilities – Information on permitting a Septic System
- Reporting Requirements for Categorical Industrial Users (RG-401)
- Edwards Aquifer: Compliance Resources – Information and resources for small-business owners and local governments planning any construction activity over the Edwards Aquifer in Texas.
- Edwards Aquifer Protection Program – Tools, guidance and other information regarding the Edwards Aquifer Protection Program which serves to regulate activities, including construction, that have the potential for polluting the Edwards Aquifer.