How to Find a Licensed Water Operator
Our Compliance Support Division maintains a Web search that helps you find licensed water operators. To find a list of all licensed individuals:
- Click “Group Search Criteria.”
- Ignore the drop-down box labeled “Program.”
- For “License or Registration Type and Level,” choose the water operator level that you need—that is, “Water Operator Class A,” “Water Distribution Operator Class B,” “Water Distribution Operator Class C,” or “Water Operator Class D.”
- If you want to find an operator who lives close to your system, use the “City,” “County,” or “TCEQ Region” drop-down box to focus on that geographic area. (ZIP code searches are not particularly helpful. These searches work only if you enter all five digits, and they give you a list of operators whose home address is in that ZIP code.)
- Leave the other drop-down boxes in the search form alone.
- At the bottom of the form, click “Find.”
If you’re ready, search now.