Types of Authorization for Petroleum Coke Storage and Transfer
The following list of permit authorizations is arranged in order of the time and effort required to obtain authorization.
- Permits by Rule (PBRs) for Petroleum Coke Storage and Transfer. These links will take you to the specific PBR that may apply to your facility. Review the general information for qualifying and applying for a PBR. Contact air permitting staff regarding partial permitting policies.
- Title 30, Texas Administrative Code, Section 106.148 - Material Unloading
- Section 106.261 - Facilities (Emission Limitations)
- Section 106.262 - Facilities (Emission and Distance Limitations)
Construction Permit - If you cannot qualify for another type of permit authorization, you must apply for a case-by-case construction permit under 30 TAC Chapter 116.
- Flexible Permit (PDF) - 30 TAC 116, Subchapter G
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.