Applicable Rules and Regulations for Incinerators
The following rules and regulations may apply to your facility.
- Title 40, Code of Federal Regulations Subpart EEEE - Standards Of Performance For Other Solid Waste Incineration Units For Which Construction Is Commenced After December 9, 2004, Or For Which Modification Or Reconstruction Is Commenced On Or After June 16, 2006
- Title 30, Texas Administrative Code Chapter 330.7, Subchapter A - Permit Required
- Title 30, Texas Administrative Code Section 111.21 - Single-, Dual-, and Multiple-Chamber Incinerators
- Section 111.125 - Incineration Testing Requirements
- Section 111.127 - Incinerations Monitoring and Recordkeeping Requirements
- Section 111.129 - Incineration Operating Requirements
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.