Air NSR Permitting Rules and Regulations for Oriented Strandboard Mills
Links to rules and regulations governing the permitting of oriented strandboard mills facilities.
The following rules and regulations may apply to your facility.
- Title 30, Texas Administrative Code Chapter 39 - Public Notice
- 30 TAC Chapter 101 - General Air Quality Rules
- 30 TAC Chapter 106 - Permits by Rule
- 30 TAC Chapter 111 - Control of Air Pollution from Visible Emissions and Particulate Matter
- 30 TAC Chapter 112 - Control of Air Pollution from Sulfur Compounds
- 30 TAC Chapter 113 - Control of Air Pollution From Toxic Materials
- 30 TAC Chapter 114 - Control of Air Pollution from Motor Vehicles
- 30 TAC Chapter 115 - Control of Air Pollution from Volatile Organic Compounds
- 30 TAC Chapter 116 - Control of Air Pollution by Permits for New Construction or Modification
- 30 TAC Chapter 117 - Control of Air Pollution from Nitrogen Compounds
- 30 TAC Chapter 118 - Control of Air Pollution Episodes
- 30 TAC Chapter 122 - Federal Operating Permits Program
In addition to the above listed rules and regulations, the following may apply.
- Title 40, Code of Federal Regulations Part 63, Subpart A and DDDD - National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants: Plywood and Composite Wood Products
- 40 CFR Part 63, Subpart A and DDDDD - National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional Boilers and Process Heaters
- 40 CFR Part 60, Subparts A and Dc - General Provisions and Standards of Performance for Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Units
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.