Guidance for Air Dispersion Modeling
Guidance for Air Dispersion Modeling – TCEQ Air Quality Modeling Guidelines coming soon.
- EPA AirData – Ambient air monitoring data available from the EPA.
- Texas Air Monitoring Information System (TAMIS) – Ambient air monitoring data available from the TCEQ in a number of formats for input into data processing software.
- Yearly Summary Reports – Ambient monitoring data available from the TCEQ in a web-based format.
National Elevation Dataset (NED) terrain data can be obtained as a GeoTIFF to use in AERMAP from the Multi-Resolution Land Characteristics Consortium (MRLC).
How to download NED data as a GeoTIFF from the MRLC Consortium Viewer:
- Click the “Data” button (located in the top right corner of your browser)
- Click “Download Tool”
- Click “Define Download Area by Coordinates” button
- After the boundaries are submitted, click on “Modify Request” in order to download the NED data as a GeoTIFF
Environmental Trade Fair – The ADMT’s presentations at the Environmental Trade Fair held annually in Austin, Texas.
Advanced Air Permitting Seminar- The ADMT’s presentations at the Advanced Air Permitting Seminar held annually in Austin, Texas.
Stephen F Austin State University - The ADMT’s presentations to a class in the division of environmental science at SFAU.
EPA – EPA’s presentations at air dispersion modeling conferences.
- 2008 Envrionmental Trade Fair
- 2007 Environmental Trade Fair
- 2008 Advanced Air Permitting Seminar
- 2007 Advanced Air Permitting Seminar
- 2006 Advanced Air Permitting Seminar
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions contact us.