Amending an Air Permit
Modifications to existing permitted facilities may be handled through the amendment of an existing permit or an existing flexible permit as covered in 30 TAC Section 116.110(b). A permit amendment is required when a change will cause:
- a change in the method of control of emissions;
- a change in the character of the emissions; or
- an increase in the emission rate of any air contaminant.
Tools for an Amendment
- Form: PI-1 General Application Form and Instructions
- Rule: 30 TAC Section 116.110
- Fees: Fund 151 (Clean Air) Fee Rates: Old vs. New
Historical Data Pertaining to Permit Amendments
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions contact us.