Air Permitting 101
The course is intended to provide a "big picture" overview of the division for new permit reviewers. However, it should also be helpful to those external customers who are merely curious about the division or who must actually submit an authorization request.
- Air Permits Division Organization (Module 1)
- Air Permitting Basics (Module 2)
- Air Permits Division Process (Module 3)
- Air Permits Division Interaction and How Permitting Data is Used Throughout the Agency (Module 4)
- Permit Document Availability/Final Exam (Module 5)
For questions regarding this on-line training course, please contact the Air Permits Division at (512) 239-1250.