Wastewater Pretreatment Training and Seminars
Texas Water Utilities Association 97th Annual School
Advanced Pretreatment Course
- Date: March 2 – 4, 2015
- Location: American Bank Convention Center in Corpus Christi, TX
- Agenda: Please see the following agenda for the 2015 Pretreatment Course: Advanced Pretreatment Course
- Registration: Register online at www.twua.org or by submitting the following form: Registration Form
- For further details regarding hotel and registration information please see: TWUA Conference Agenda
The Texas Water Utilities Association (TWUA) is proud to announce the upcoming 97th Annual School to be held in Corpus Christi, Texas. The TWUA is a water utility, member-centered organization which provides training programs, technical publications, and mutual problem solving opportunities for those employed in, or otherwise interested in, the water utility industry.
For any questions regarding this pretreatment course, please contact Mr. Yilma Zerihun, North Texas Municipal Water District, at 972-442-5405 or by email at yzerihun@NTMWD.com.
National Pretreatment and Pollution Prevention Workshop
- Date: May 12 – 15, 2015
- Location: Hyatt Regency Hotel in Greenville, SC
- For further details regarding hotel and registration information please visit the NACWA website
The National Association of Clean Water Agencies (NACWA) is proud to announce the upcoming National Pretreatment and Pollution Prevention Workshop. The NACWA is an organization that combines individuals from municipal sewer agencies nationwide. This workshop is geared towards professionals working in the implementation and enforcement of an industrial pretreatment program.
31st Annual EPA Region VI Pretreatment Workshop
- Date: August 2015
- Location: Hilton Fort Worth Hotel in Fort Worth, TX
- For further details regarding hotel and registration information please visit the Region VI Pretreatment Association (RVIPA) website
The RVIPA is a non-profit organization that brings together professionals who work with Industrial Pretreatment within EPA’s Region 6 (Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas).
Note: Wastewater operators licensed in Texas that attend the workshop may receive continuing education credits. Instructions on how to search for your Texas wastewater operator license number or to view a summary of courses and wastewater operator training credit hours earned can be found at the following link: :Wastewater Operator License Number and Training Credit Hours Earned. The credit hours earned for attending the 2014 Pretreatment Workshop are posted and viewable at this website.