Brownfields Eligibility & Application Process
Applying for the TCEQ Brownfields Program
Who IS eligible?
- Local Governments
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Regional Councils of Governments
- Redevelopment Agencies (quasi-governmental bodies)
Who’s NOT eligible?
- Potentially Liable or Responsible Parties
- Private Owners
For questions about eligibility for federal properties please see EPA's Laws & Statutes web page regarding "Small Business Liability Relief and Brownfields Revitalization Act" or contact the Brownfields Program.
Application and Guidance
- Application and Access Agreement for State-Provided BSAs (TCEQ-10076, Revised July 2009)
- CORE Data Form Instructions (TCEQ Form No. 10400 Instructions) Use this form to assist you in completing the CORE Data Form.
CORE Data Form (TCEQ Form No. 10400) Complete this form to maintain Central Registry database information.
- Correspondence ID Form Instructions (TCEQ Form No. 20428 Instructions) Use this form to assist you in completing the Correspondence ID Form.
- Correspondence ID Form (TCEQ Form No. 20428) This form must accompany all correspondence submitted to all Remediation Division cleanup programs and should be affixed to the front of your submittal as a cover page.