Texas Risk Reduction Program
The Texas Risk Reduction Program (TRRP) rule (30 TAC 350) and conforming rule changes were originally published in the Texas Register on September 17, 1999 and became effective on September 23, 1999. The rule establishes response action requirements for the remediation program areas of the TCEQ.
TRRP Rule Training Opportunity
GSI Environmental is now enrolling for its TRRP Step-By-Step and TRRP Guidance and Policy courses scheduled for Oct 1 – 3, 2012 in Houston. Early enrollment discount is available until May 11, 2012. For information and on-line registration see www.eventbrite.com . For other questions please contact GSI at 713-522-6300 or email email@example.com.
Starting July 1, 2008, analytical data submitted to us that is related to permitting or remediation must be generated by a lab that our Texas Laboratory Accreditation Program has accredited under the NELAC standard
for matrices, methods, and parameters of analysis, unless:
- The lab is an in-house lab and meets one of these criteria:
- The lab performs work for its owner, for another company with a unit located on the same site, or without compensation for a governmental agency or charitable organization.
- The lab is in another state and is accredited or inspected by that state.
- The lab is accredited under federal law.
- The data are needed for emergency-response activities and no TLAP-accredited lab is available.
- The lab supplies data for which we do not offer accreditation.
Starting July 1, 2008, we will accept analytical data for a permitting or remediation decision only if the data comply with all applicable rules for the regulatory program involved and:
- the lab generating the data is NELAC-accredited by TLAP,
- we have approved an exception as described above, or
- the data were generated on or before June 30, 2008.
Would you like to receive an email when we update this web page or have announcements regarding
TRRP? Refer to the GovDelivery webpage.