Texas Photochemical Modeling Results—Interactive Map
- Control menus (right side and on top of map) to alter time (LST) and toggle specific features on or off.
- Surface pollutant observations from the Texas Air Monitoring network, represented with circles for the same time period.
- A color scale for the modeled and observed pollutant concentrations.
- Wind speed and direction observations using meteorological wind barbs.
- Hover over the markers to view observed concentration or wind speed and direction values.
- Click a monitor to view a time series of observed and monitored concentrations.
Learn about the model configuration.
This modeling replicates a period in 2006 and is not real time. Pollutant concentrations are shown, not emissions.