Texas Photochemical Modeling Results—Interactive Map
- A control menu (right side of map) to alter and turn specific features on or off.
- Date and time controls above the map in Local Standard Time (LST).
- Surface pollutant observations from the Texas Air Monitoring network, represented with circles for the same time period.
- A color scale for the modeled and observed pollutant concentrations.
- Wind speed and direction observations using meteorological wind barbs.
- Hover over the markers to view observed concentration or wind speed and direction values.
Read the model setup details.
This modeling replicates a period in 2006 and is not real time. Pollutant concentrations are shown, not emissions.