Small emission sources that are inventoried as a group, such as some commercial, industrial, governmental or institutional sources from a specific area.
- Air Quality Planning: Quality Assurance Project Plan
- Links to individual QAPPs by state fiscal year.
- TexAER (Texas Air Emissions Repository)
- Access TexAER to create, export, and print reports on non-point air emissions inventories from on-road mobile, non-road mobile, biogenic, and area sources. TexAER contains historical, current, and projected future case emissions inventory data, as well as control strategy information. You can customize your report to include specific locations, source classification codes (SCCs), time periods, units of measure, and other parameters.
- Sources of Air Pollution
- Information and links to data on nonpoint, point, non-road mobile, on-road mobile, and biogenic sources.
- Area Source Binary Directory
- Area Source Emissions: Statewide Pneumatic Devices Survey
- Owners and operators of active gas well sites are asked to complete this survey.