- Using Bleach for Disinfecting Drinking Water and Water Wells
- Guidance for determining which bleaches may be used for disinfecting water that is to be used for drinking, preparing foods, or other forms of consumption.
- Notifying Customers of a Change to Chloramine Disinfectant
- Use this sample wording to complete the required notices when your PWS changes distribution disinfectant from free chlorine to chloramine. Notices must be distributed to your retail customers, the community, and your wholesale customers at least 14 days before the change occurs.
- Controlling Nitrification in Chloraminating Water Systems
- How to detect and prevent the formation of nitrites and nitrates from residual chloramine disinfectant or free ammonia in a water distribution system.
- DL QOR