- Using Bleach for Disinfecting Drinking Water and Water Wells
- Guidance for determining which bleaches may be used for disinfecting water that is to be used for drinking, preparing foods, or other forms of consumption.
- Notifying Customers of a Change to Chloramine Disinfectant
- Instructions and sample wording to complete required notices if your public water system changes its distribution disinfectant from free chlorine to chloramine. Who to send the notices to and when.
- Controlling Nitrification in Public Water Systems with Chloramines
- How to detect and prevent the degradation of drinking water quality in a water distribution system.
- DL QOR