Types of Authorization for Polyethylene and Polypropylene Manufacturing
Tells how to apply for a flexible, permit by rule or construction permit that covers polyethylene and polypropylene manufacturing.
The following list of permit authorizations is arranged in order of the time and effort required to obtain authorization.
- Permits by Rule (PBRs) for Polyethylene and Polypropylene Manufacturing. These links will take you to the specific PBR that may apply to your facility. Review the general information for qualifying and applying for a PBR. Contact air permitting staff regarding partial permitting policies.
- Title 30, Texas Administrative Code, Section 106.261 - Facilities (Emission Limitations)
- Section 106.262 - Facilities (Emission and Distance Limitations)
- Section 106.393 - Conveyance and Storage of Plastic and Rubber Material
- Section 106.395 - Equipment for Mixing Plastic and Rubber (No Solvent)
- Section 106.396 - Equipment for Mixing Plastic and Rubber (With Solvent)
- Construction Permit - If you cannot qualify for another type of permit authorization, you must apply for a case-by-case construction permit under 30 TAC Chapter 116.
- Flexible Permit (PDF) - 30 TAC 116, Subchapter G
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.