Types of Authorization for Rock Crushing Plants
The following list of permit authorizations is arranged in order of the time and effort required to obtain authorization.
- Permits by Rule (PBRs) for Rock Crushing Plants. These links will take you to the specific PBR that may apply to your facility. Review the general information for qualifying and applying for a PBR. Contact air permitting staff regarding partial permitting policies.
- Section 106.144 - Bulk Mineral Handling
- Section 106.512 - Stationary Engines and Turbines
- Standard Permit for Rock Crushing Plants
- Construction Permit - If you cannot qualify for another type of permit authorization, you must apply for a case-by-case construction permit under 30 TAC Chapter 116.
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.