BACT Guidelines for Coatings Sources
This information is maintained by the Combustion/Coatings NSR Permits Section and is subject to change. These requirements represent NSR BACT guidelines and are provided for informational purposes only. The BACT requirements for any permit or amendment are subject to change through TCEQ case by case evaluation procedures [30 TAC 116.111(a)]. Please contact the Combustion/Coatings NSR Permits Section management if there are questions related to the BACT guidelines.
- Abrasive Blasting Operations
- Coating and Ink Manufacturing Operations
- Degreasing Operations
- Fiber Reinforced Plastics and Cultured Marble
- Foam Manufacturing
- Painting and Surface Coating
- Printing Operations
- Semiconductors Manufacturing
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions about these or any other Air Permitting Guidance Documents, contact us.