Air PBR 106.332: Chlorine Repackaging
Facilities that repackage chlorine are permitted by rule if they meet the conditions stated in Title 30, Texas Administrative Code (30 TAC), Section 106.332, as well as the general conditions in 30 TAC Section 106.4.
- Complete our PBR Applicability Checklist, TCEQ Form - 10149, to find out whether your facility meets the general conditions for a PBR,
- to find out whether it meets the specific conditions for this PBR, complete our PBR 106.332 Checklist, TCEQ Form - 10126, Available in
If your facility cannot comply with these conditions or the conditions indicated in the checklists, see Types of New Source Review Authorizations for other options.
Before completing the checklists, consider this quick screen. Your repackaging facility must be at least 300 feet from the nearest:
- recreational area
- residence, other than that of the facility owner, facility operator, or site owner
- other structure, unless that structure is used by only the facility owner, facility operator, or site owner
This PBR does not require you to register or pay a fee.
Under 30 TAC Section 106.8, your records must identify the rules under which your facility is operating and demonstrate compliance for a rolling 12-month period. Be sure you keep at least these records:
- a copy of Section 106.4
- a copy of Section 106.332
- records documenting compliance with the above rules
These records must be kept on site and readily available on request for inspection by the TCEQ or any air pollution control program that has jurisdiction. If you have questions about the type of records you should keep, contact the Air Program in the TCEQ regional office that serves your county.
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions about this or any other PBR, contact us: