Title 30 TAC Chapter 111 - Control of Air Pollution from Visible Emissions and Particulate Matter
SUBCHAPTER A : Visible Emissions and Particulate Matter
- Visible Emissions (111)
- Incineration (121)
- Abrasive Blasting of Water Storage Tanks Performed by Portable Operations (131)3
- Materials Handling, Construction, Roads, Streets, Alleys, and Parking Lots (141)3
- Emissions Limits on Nonagricultural Processes (151)
- Emissions Limits on Agricultural Processes (171)3
- Exemptions for Portable or Transient Operations (181)
SUBCHAPTER B : Outdoor Burning
Rules with the following symbols will provide rule text and/or rule interpretations only.
" 1 " Requirements reference tables and flowcharts will not be developed for general provisions or emission guidelines.
" 2 " Requirement reference tables and flow charts will not be developed for these rules because there are less than 5 sites in Texas.
" 3 " Requirement reference tables and flow charts will not be developed for these rules because they are sitewide requirements.
" 4 " Requirements reference tables and flowcharts for these rules are currently in development and will be provided as they are finalized
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions contact us.