Mobile On-Site Treatment of Medical Waste
Basic information for on-site treatment of medical waste with a mobile unit.
Registration and Reporting Forms
- Application to Claim a Registration by Rule as a Mobile On-Site Treater of Medical Waste (TCEQ-00427) DOC or PDF
- Estimating Closure Cost for a Mobile On-Site Treater of Medical Waste (TCEQ-20290) DOC or PDF
- Core Data Form (TCEQ-10400)
- Annual Summary Report (TCEQ-10538) DOC or PDF
- 30 Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 330, Subchapter A
- 30 Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 330, Subchapter Y
- 30 Texas Administrative Code Section 330.1121
Financial Assurance Requirement
- Texas Regulations on Medical Waste Publication RG–001
- Registration Renewals are required annually
- Annual Summary Reports are due every March 1
- Registration Fees are based on the amount of waste treated ($100 to $500)
- Electronic payments can be made.
Medical Waste Registration Query: Find transporters and mobile on-site treaters of medical waste.
If you have questions, please contact us.