Skip to Content
Questions or Comments:

Registration: Am I Regulated?

Registrations, certificates, and reporting for dry cleaners, petroleum storage tanks, industrial and hazardous waste (IHW), sludge transporters, used oil, medical waste and special collection routes (enclosed containers and stationary compactors).

Aggregate Production Operations (APO)
Registration requirements for owners or operators of quarries, sand pits, gravel pits, or other aggregate production operations.

Clean Water Certification for Boat Sewage
Certification requirements for marine sanitation devices and boat pump-out stations.

Dry Cleaners
Registration requirements for dry cleaners. Links to information about the Dry Cleaner Remediation Program.

Enclosed Containers (Special Collection Routes)
Requirements for anyone who transports brush, construction waste, or demolition waste in an enclosed container or enclosed vehicle to a Type IV municipal solid waste landfill for disposal.

Industrial and Hazardous Waste (IHW)
Registration and reporting requirements for industrial and hazardous waste.

Medical Waste
Information about medical waste regulations in Texas for generators, processors, transporters, and disposal facilities.

Petroleum Storage Tanks
Registering and self-certifying underground storage tanks.

Stationary Compactors (Special Collection Routes)
Requirements for waste from stationary compactors transported to a Type IV MSW facility in an enclosed container or enclosed vehicle.

Registration and reporting requirements for transporters of sludge wastes.

Used Oil
Registration and reporting requirements for used oil collection centers and used oil handlers.