Information for Municipal Liquid Waste Generators
If you generate liquid waste from municipal sources, you need to be aware of proper methods of transporting, processing (including transfer), and disposal.
Liquid waste from municipal sources includes grit trap waste, grease trap waste, septic tank pumpings, domestic septage, chemical toilet waste, municipal wastewater treatment plant sludge, other types of domestic sewage treatment plant sludge, and water-supply treatment plant sludge.
For more information, read:
- Environmental Rules for Car Washes (RG-434)
- Exemption for drying carwash grit trap waste – Title 30, Texas Administrative Code 330.13(f)
- Sludge transporter registration for transporting municipal liquid waste
- Transferring municipal liquid waste
- Processing municipal liquid waste
- Disposing of municipal liquid waste
Contact us if you have questions about managing municipal liquid waste.