General Permit Requirements for Water Discharge from Aquaculture
Complying with your Permit
After obtaining coverage:
- Adhere to the requirements of the general permit (TXG130000).
- Complete and submit the Discharge Monitoring Report Form (3320-1), as required.
- If the owner or operator changes
- the present owner and operator must submit a Notice of Termination (NOT)
- and the new owner and operator must submit an NOI.
- If the discharge becomes unnecessary, is delayed or is completed, the permittee may voluntarily terminate coverage by submitting an NOT.
- Fees will accure annually on September 1.
- The permit is in effect until an NOT is submitted.
Even if the general permit described above applies to your situation, you may request coverage under an individual permit (HTML).
Contact us if you have questions.