Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools


Complaint Arrow Questions or Comments:
You are here: Home / Emergency Response / Drought / How to Make a Water-Rights Complaint

How to Make a Water-Rights Complaint

The TCEQ's Office of Compliance and Enforcement will respond to water-rights complaints in an expedited manner.

In addition to the ability to make a priority call, anonymous complaints can be submitted to the TCEQ by either:

Drought Impact on Texas Surface Water
Posted October 27, 2016  Updated Information


PWS Drought Contingency Plan Reporting Form
Public water systems should use the current stage of their drought contingency plan.

Emergency Planning Workshops for Public Utility Operators

wc_waterconservation.png Water Conservation