Continuous Water Quality Monitoring Network
The TCEQ continuously monitors water quality parameters at stations in selected watersheds throughout Texas. Data is transmitted to the TCEQ and is reported at “near real time.” Data from these monitors are not instantaneously available, but are posted on the Web as soon as the data are received and processed. The data are preliminary until validated by agency staff.
- Stations Information and Data by River Basin
- Quality Assurance, Project Plans, and Procedures
- Continuous Water Quality Monitoring Network Pending Projects
- Proposing a Project for the Continuous Water Quality Monitoring Network
All CWQMN stations are operated according to the EPA-approved CWQMN Quality Assurance Project Plan (QAPP) or a project-specific quality assurance plan.
- Quality assurance plans are provided in PDF.
- TCEQ Continuous Water Quality Monitoring Network QAPP Rev.7 (April 2013)
- Guadalupe River Basin Network QAPP (June 2013)
- Onion Creek Recharge Project QAPP (September 2012)
- Edwards Aquifer Authority Continuous Water Quality Monitoring Salado Creek Watershed QAPP (May 2013)
- Project Plans
- Standard Operating Procedures
- CWQMN Network Coordinator:
Charles "Chuck" Dvorsky
Water Quality Planning/Monitoring and Assessment