Skip to Content

RG-527: Temporary Housing Facilities for Oil and Gas Workers: Am I Regulated?

This guide is intended to inform owners of recreational vehicle (RV) parks that some of their activities may be regulated by the TCEQ, and how to maintain compliance with the applicable rules and regulations.

rg-527.pdf — 950.2 KB