Compliance Assistance Sorted by Business Type
Receive confidential technical assistance for your small business or local government on air, water, waste, and pollution prevention issues without the threat of enforcement.
For specific information for selected businesses, please choose a business type below. If your business is not listed or you would like more information, please call our compliance assistance hotline at 1-800-447-2827.
- Aggregate Production Operations (APO)
- Auto Body Shops
- Auto Repair Shops
- Auto Salvage Yards
- Car Washes
- Clean Texas Marinas
- Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations
- Concrete Batch Plants: Compliance Resources
- Dry Cleaners
- Electronics Recycling
- Fleet Maintenance
- Medical Facilities
- Metal Finishers
- Oil and Gas Facilities
- Petroleum Storage Tanks (PST): Compliance Resources
- Public Water Supply
- Reinforced Plastics
- RV Parks: Compliance Resources
- Sawmill Operations
- School Bus Operators
- Small Airports and Tenant Operations
- Surface Coating
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Wood Products Manufacturing
You can also use the alphabetical subject index links below to find information published on TCEQ's public website.
Where can I find more information and assistance?
The TCEQ's Small Business and Local Government Assistance Section offers free, confidential help to small businesses and local governments working to comply with state environmental regulations. Call us at 800-447-2827 or visit our Web page at TexasEnviroHelp.org.