TCEQ Geographic Data Viewers
These geographic data viewers, created by TCEQ GIS staff, provide a geographical interface to many of the common spatial datasets that TCEQ maintains. All of the viewers have custom-built tools allowing you to find data in your area, and to access more detailed information about entities that TCEQ regulates.
- Edwards Aquifer Map Viewer
- Allows users to view Edwards Aquifer maps of regulated zones using a web browser.
- Barnett Shale Air Sampling Map Viewer
- The Barnett Shale Viewer illustrates specific locations and the type of air quality monitoring that has been completed. The viewer also provides detailed monitoring reports based on collected air samples.
- GeoTAM Viewer
- The Geographical Texas Air Quality Monitoring viewer allows users to access information about air quality monitors, view and print maps of areas of interest, and obtain details about selected air monitors and their surrounding areas.
- HB610 Viewer
- This viewer allows a user to locate a specific facility on a map, create a URL path (link) to that location, then share that link with others who can use the link to zoom to that location in the map viewer.
- Source Water Assessment Viewer
- The viewer allows users to access the PWS (Public Water Supply) source assessment information, view and print maps of source water protection areas, and obtain details about selected public water sources.
- Google Latitude-Longitude Lookup
- Use an interactive map to search for or obtain latitude - longitude coordinates.
- Surface Water Quality (Segments) Viewer
- The viewer allows users to find information on the quality of any body of surface water that TCEQ monitors. Users can select a water body geographically (from an interactive map) or by specifying its name or identification number.
- Water Districts Map Viewer
- The Water Districts Map Viewer enables users to search and view water districts using an online map interface. The viewer also links to the Integrated Water Districts Database (iWDD) for additional detailed information.
- Water Well Report Viewer
- TCEQs Water Well Report Viewer is an online, map-based locator of over 800,000 historical reports for water wells drilled in Texas.
ArcGIS Online Viewers:
- Petroleum Storage Tank (PST) Viewer
- This ArcGIS Online Viewer can be used to see the locations of regulated USTs (Underground Storage Tanks) in Texas. Tools are provided to query the USTs by TCEQ PST ID, Texas Department of Agriculture ID, Central Registry (RN), Facility Name, and Address. Database information such as UST Type and Number of Active USTs can be viewed by clicking on a particular PST location. Users can also change the basemap layer and print.
- Wastewater Outfalls Viewer
- The Wastewater Outfalls Viewer enables users to view TCEQ-permitted wastewater outfalls in the state of Texas. Users can view names, permit numbers, status, and other information about a wastewater outfall. Tools are provided to query specific outfalls. Users can also locate and identify outfalls within a selected radius. Other standard tools such as measuring and print are also provided.
Topics Under this Category
Interactive map comparing the TCEQ’s air quality modeling results and surface observations.