Air NSR Permitting Rules and Regulations for Bulk Fertilizer Handling
Links to rules and regulations governing the permitting of dry bulk fertilizer handling facilities.
The following rules and regulations may apply to your facility.
- Title 30, Texas Administrative Code Chapter 39 - Public Notice
- 30 TAC Chapter 101 - General Air Quality Rules
- 30 TAC Chapter 106 - Permits by Rule
- 30 TAC Chapter 111, Subchapter A -
Visible Emissions and Particulate Matter
- Agricultural sources are subject to the process weight allowables in Chapter 111, Section 111.171 .
- 30 TAC Chapter 112 - Control of Air Pollution from Sulfur Compounds
- 30 TAC Chapter 113 - Control of Air Pollution From Toxic Materials
- 30 TAC Chapter 114 - Control of Air Pollution from Motor Vehicles
- 30 TAC Chapter 115 - Control of Air Pollution from Volatile Organic Compounds
- 30 TAC Chapter 116 - Control of Air Pollution by Permits for New Construction or Modification
- 30 TAC Chapter 117 - Control of Air Pollution from Nitrogen Compounds
- 30 TAC Chapter 118 - Control of Air Pollution Episodes
- 30 TAC Chapter 122 - Federal Operating Permits Program
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions regarding this guidance please contact us.