Air Dispersion Modeling
Update: The TCEQ has replaced the Point Source Database (PSDB) with the Air Permits Allowable Database (APAD) as the data source for generating modeling retrievals. The new procedure to request modeling retrievals is similar to the previous one, but there are some minor differences. Please refer to the guidance outlined in the How to Request Modeling Retrieval on how to submit the Modeling Request Form. Additional information on the retrieval can be found in the Modeling Request Fact Sheet.
Learn More About Pre-Modeling Procedures
- Pre-Modeling Meeting Checklist – Find out what is required for a pre-modeling meeting.
- Protocol – Find out what is required for a protocol.
Learn More About Modeling Procedures
- Modeling Checklist – Find out what is required for a modeling analysis.
- Guidance – Guidance documents for air dispersion modeling.
- Interim Guidance - EPA guidance with ADMT supplementary guidance for air dispersion modeling.
- Policy Memos - Policy Memos for air dispersion modeling.
- Meteorological Data - Pre-processed meteorological data sets for refined modeling.
- Monitoring Data – Sources of data to be used in developing background concentrations.
- Off property source inventory – Find out how to request a retrieval of off property sources. (coming soon)
- Elevation Data – Find out how to obtain NED data.