Air Dispersion Modeling
November 22, 2013: New Meteorological Datasets are available for use with AERMOD The Air Dispersion Modeling Team has completed the update of pre-processed meteorological data for the state of Texas using AERMET version 12345. These meteorological datasets are replacing the pre-processed meteorological datasets processed with AERMET version 11059.
Learn More About Pre-Modeling Procedures
- Pre-Modeling Meeting Checklist – Find out what is required for a pre-modeling meeting.
- Protocol – Find out what is required for a protocol.
Learn More About Modeling Procedures
- Modeling Checklist – Find out what is required for a modeling analysis.
- Guidance – Guidance documents for air dispersion modeling.
- Interim Guidance - EPA guidance with ADMT supplementary guidance for air dispersion modeling.
- Policy Memos - Policy Memos for air dispersion modeling.
- Meteorological Data - Pre-processed meteorological data sets for refined modeling.
- Monitoring Data – Sources of data to be used in developing background concentrations.
- Off Property Source Inventory – Find out how to request a retrieval of off property sources.
- Elevation Data – Find out how to obtain NED data.
- Presentations – Past Trade Fair and Advanced Air Permitting Seminar presentations.
- Toxicology – TCEQ’s Toxicology Division.
- SCRAM – EPA’s modeling resources.
- Modeling Consultants List