Texas Administrative Code (TAC) Title 30 Environmental Quality - Air Permitting
A listing and links to files that describe each subchapter of a particular rule. Each has Decision Suport System components specific to that portion of the regulations.
Note: The asterisk "*" indicates that the link will currently provide rule text only.
- Chapter 39* - Public Notice
- Chapter 101* - General Rules
- Chapter 106* - Exemptions from Permitting
- Chapter 111 - (Regulation I) - Control of Air Pollution From Visible Emissions and Particulate Matter
- Chapter 112 - (Regulation II) - Control of Air Pollution From Sulphur Compounds
- Chapter 113 - (Regulation III) - Control of Air Pollution From Toxic Materials
- Chapter 114* - (Regulation IV) - Control of Air Pollution From Motor Vehicles
- Chapter 115 - (Regulation V) - Control of Air Pollution From Volatile Organic Compounds
- Chapter 116* - (Regulation VI) - Control of Air Pollution by Permits For New Construction or Modification
- Chapter 117- (Regulation VII) - Control of Air Pollution From Nitrogen Compounds
- Chapter 118* - (Regulation VIII) - Control of Air Pollution Episodes
- Chapter 122* - (Regulation XII) - Federal Operating Permits
Questions? We Can Help
If you have questions contact us.