Rules and Statute for In Situ Uranium Recovery Facility Radioactive Material Licensing
Links to rules that are relevant to uranium recovery or mining operations and NORM waste disposal in Texas.
If you are interested in obtaining a license to operate an In Situ Uranium Recovery Facility, then you should be familiar with these rules and statute:
- Title 30, Texas Administrative Code (30 TAC), Subchapter L — Licensing of Source Material Recovery and By-Product Material Disposal Facilities
- 30 TAC Subchapter M - Licensing of Radioactive Substances Processing and Storage Facilities
- 30 TAC Chapter 336 — Radioactive Substance Rules
- 30 TAC Chapter 37 — Financial Assurance
- 30 TAC Chapter 39 — Public Notice
- 30 TAC Chapter 50 — Actions on Applications
- 30 TAC Chapter 55 — Request for Contested Case Hearings, Public Comment
- 30 TAC Chapter 80 — Contested Case Hearings
- 30 TAC Chapter 281 — Applications Processing
- 30 TAC Chapter 305 — Consolidated Permits
- Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 401 —Radioactive Materials and Other Sources of Radiation
Contact us if you have questions.