Guidance Documents for Municipal Solid Waste
This page provides collections of links to guidance documents and templates presented on various municipal solid waste pages, for the following topics.
- Qualifying for an Arid Exemption
- Soil Boring Plans for Arid Exempt Landfills
- Water Balance Cover Guidance
- Guidelines for Participation in the Compost Refund Program
- Guidelines for Source-Separated Recycling Permit Exemption for Transfer Facilities
- Interim Drainage Guidance (February 2007)
- Surface Water Drainage Guidance (RG-417, under revision)
- Special Waste Regulations in Texas (RG-029)
- Disposal of Special Wastes Associated with the Development of Oil, Gas, and Geothermal Resources (RG-003)
- Guidelines for the Classification & Coding of Industrial & Hazardous Waste (RG-22)
- Environmental Rules for Car Washes (RG-434)
For More Information
Contact us if you have questions about municipal solid waste management.